Wednesday, December 9, 2015

On The Fringe Print

 
On The Fringe, 23 x17, Giclee Print on Matte Paper

This Cowgirl oil painting is my most recent in my Silver Screen Cowgirl series. Don't you love those crazy fringed cowhide cuffs? I can't get enough of the retro cowgirl style.

I love Western Movies especially those with Classy Cowgirls. The sepia tone brings back the feeling of the Saturday Matinee western serial.

This 23” x 17” (approximate image area)  Giclee Print is on high-grade Epson Enhanced Matte paper for the price of $175 plus $10 shipping/handling, a total of $185. Other sizes available.

You can pay by credit card (through Paypal) or check. If you pay with a credit card, I will ship as soon as the payment posts to my account which usually only takes takes a day or two. The print will be shipped in a heavy weight 3” mailing tube by Priority USPS.
Click HERE to view print sizes,details and to purchase:Prints Available!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Come back soon