Thursday, August 1, 2013

Print Available - Winds of Change


Winds of Change, limited edition print, approx. 21 x 14 inches

The time has come to re-introduce some of my work from the past. As many of you know, when I first started painting American Indians, my subjects were modern day pow-wow dancers. My medium was pastel, pencil or colored pencil.

I had some off-set lithograph prints made of a few of my paintings and drawings. I still have some and I'm offering them for sale again.

The first print available is Winds of Change. The original art work was created in colored pencil. This is a signed limited addition of 915.

The price is $25. FREE shipping within the USA 48 contiguous states.

Click HERE to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Come back soon