Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eyes of American Indians Book



Over the years I've had many people ask me if I have prints. The answer is 'No' (with the exception of a few I did several years ago) Instead of having prints made I decided to publish a small book of 40 of my paintings.I'm extremely happy with the quality of the printing and the construction. I hope you like it too. This is a 'print on demand' book from Blurb.com

The book is softcover, 6.75" x 6.75" and has 40 pages. If you click on this link you will be redirected to the site where you can preview the entire book, and if you choose, make a purchase.

This book is available at a discount to you if you have purchased an original painting. If you have purchased one of my paintings and haven't received your book, contact me for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Come back soon